Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Video Debate Question to the Candidates - NUKE WAR!?!?!?

Friday night I made a draft video of my question for the CNN Youtube Debates, starting July 17th. Then I went on to enjoy my weekend -- or was it get bogged down in house work, dog care, and reading a couple books on secession? Anyway, just in the nick of time at 10:30 pm tonight, an hour and a half before the deadline, I remembered to finish off my video! I had to make due with that first take. So that's the dog ate my homework excuse for a less than perfect but still totally on target effort...
.
It's only 20 seconds! Watch it! (Just in case CNN doesn't choose it to shove in the presidential candidates face and make them squirm like the lying murderous tyrants they mostly are, except Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel.)

No comments: