Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bag Checks on DC Metro - OI! OI!

One can avoid getting groped by TSA agents by not flying, but it's harder to avoid using public transport in DC if you don't have a car, or don't want to drive everywhere. And now the DC metro has instigated random bag searches. Police will randomly select bags or packages to check for hazardous materials using ionization technology as well as K-9 units trained to detect explosive materials. Yeah, right. When I come sauntering in in my kefiyah carrying my Don't Bomb Iran bomb, they will NOT randomly choose me. Am researching how much you can opinionate to them while their equipment is sniffing my bags without getting arrested. So many consciousness raising things to say - so many snotty ones that probably will come out. OI!!!!

No comments: