Friday, February 01, 2008

McCain Saturday Night Live Imprison Americans Sketch

I couldn't find the SNL sketch about John McCain becoming president and going crazy because he was having flashbacks to his prisoner of war days - 5.5 brutal years in a Vietnamese prison camp. I think there have to be serious questions about his mental stability because of those days. I'm sure others will raise the "Manchurian Candidate" issue, though "brain washing" remains a questionable theory.

However, searching YouTube I did find one where he, as guest host, plays the attorney general and says tens of thousands of Americans have to be imprisoned for Americans to feel safe! So where's Rudy Giuliani giving the thumbs up in the background?? (And, of course, both of them exposing their manliness.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear anarchist Carol,

My name is Guilherme. I am a brazilian anarchist (agorist).

I linked your blog. I hope you like.

My blog adress is: www.acao-humana.blogspot.com