Saturday, November 18, 2023

2023, Grindr Hoes and Puppy Dogs

4/4/24 -This post has been edited down for reasons that will be announced at some point. But I'll leave some of the relevant memes up just to titulate you.  And leave a real Update post in the next day or two.

 

I had to put my incontinent and back leg challenged little old lady Sally down a month or two earlier than necessary because of ... reasons that may become clear in the future... 
She went to heaven with her daddy and her buddy Darby.

Sally and Darby's last bath together. 2019

......And people wonder why I keep saying testosterone poisoning will destroy half the human race. But I'm an optimist, liberty may yet rise in the ashes of the nation states...

So here's a few more of my 2023 memes or pictures.





Carol in antiwar.com tee with candidate for Libertarian Party Prez 2024 Chase Oliver and other libertarians, October 2023

Some more sex stuff...




And one more.  If all women screamed at men like woman in the middle did, we'd have peace tomorrow. Hope she survives the war!!

OK, since you insist. One more shot.

If only the Lyft driver hadn't been brand new and lazy or I would have found the meeting spot of the big November 11, 2023 protest at Biden's Wilmington House and protested with them!!



No comments: