Monday, May 30, 2011

Long train of abuses #1

I think I'll start listing some of those that impede on my consciousness and outrage me, as I scan my emails and the net; starting with the greatest outrage - war. Today we must memorialize its victims, including the soldiers who die in it. This is my video of the World War II memorial in Washington, DC. My father and three uncles all served and miraculously all survived. I wasn't so lucky an American in my last life, and was bombed by the Nazis as I hid out on a Dutch barge - if past life regressions are to be believed, anyway. Another reason (besides terror of The Bomb? and feminist disgust with patriarchal institutions) I'm so anti-war?

1 comment:

CarolMooreReport said...

Well, I never got around to making a numbered list in various blog entries, though I managed to mention .005 percent of all the things done by governments and patriarchs over the last five months that disgusted me. Sigh...