Monday, September 11, 2006

Raimondo: "The 9/11 Enigma, Revisited"

Hey, I just joined Digg.Com and posted this from there! (And then went to blogger and fixed it up a little.)
.
Anyway, I agree with Justin Raimondo's emphasis on Israeli foreknowledge which it did NOT share with US government -- or at least not with the individuals who would have stopped it if they'd known. Would not be surprised if they shared it with Cheney, Wolfowitz, Perle, etc. Bush, doubtless, would have been out of the loop.
.
Raimondo does not mention that Larry Silverstein was great friends with Israeli hard liner Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein of course had recently acquired the lease -- and a huge insurance policy -- on the Twin Towers. Plus he owned Building Number 7, the 47 story building which caught fire and he claimed in a television interview was "pulled" after a fire that should not have collapsed it.
.
The fact that this building, built with the kind of traditional steel framework which had never collapsed in even worse fires, went down makes one wonder how much help the Twin Towers had in collapsing. (The Towers' It's non-traditional structure was sorely tested by the airplane impacts and subsequent fires.)
.
Raimondo links to the Fox News story, now on YouTube, about the copious evidence of Israeli spying and the fact hundreds of Israelis were kicked out of the US after 9-11.
.
Below is a photo of what I dreamed on June 30, 2001. A square tower of smoke over the horizon. As I write in my
biography, I was convinced it was a premonition of nuclear war.
.
Around 5:30 am on June 30, 2001 I awoke abruptly from a frightening dream. It was sufficiently scary that I wrote in my diary that night: "dreamed looked out window and saw huge tower of brown smoke--realized it was a nuke bomb (no flash) and saw the shock wave coming towards me..." It wasn't until two weeks after the September 11, 2001 attacks that I realized that the strange squar-ish smoke tower I saw was a World Trade Center tower and the shock wave was the emotional and political shock that resulted from the attack.

No comments: